Supporting Positive Change
The Rotary Club of Albany Port aims to influence positive change through service activities.
Our Club proudly supports or sponsors countless local and international causes. This includes financial and/or volunteering support. Hundreds of thousands of dollars have been given to a wide range of groups and individuals. Our Club seeks to support initiatives that make our community and society stronger wherever possible.
Our Club Interation
- Schools and students (including; Schools 4 Way Test speech, Microscopes in Schools program and student exchange)
- Youth development and training
- Disaster relief
- Emergency services and humanitarian projects
- Overseas community and economic development (including; Shelter Box, water provision and purification, eradicating polio and improving literacy)
- Rehabilitation programs
- Health and mental health
- Environmental initiatives
- History groups
- Seniors and local hospice
- Rotary programs including RYLA, RYPEN,